Features on their sliding glass patio doors include triple weatherstripping and superior insulation, which will improve the interior comfort of your home by eliminating air and sound infiltration. Reinforced galvanized steel panels add to the stability and rigidity of Master Seal sliding glass doors. Smooth, easy and quiet operation is guaranteed with the exclusive patented sliding system. Master Seal is committed to making products the professional way: specifically customized for homeowners to the highest standards of durability, security, and energy efficiency in the residential market. We offer professional-class sliding glass doors engineered to meet the highest possible industry standards and manufacture doors utilizing state-of-the-art manufacturing processes.
How Should I Maintain My Sliding Glass Doors?
Sliding glass doors do require care and upkeep that some people find bothersome, but in our experience, it’s better to put in a small amount of money upfront than wait until there’s a problem. Most people will agree that the time and money spent maintaining your sliding glass doors will pale in comparison to the money and time you’d spend on repairs. Sliding glass doors only have a few components. It’s best to take care of the, in the following ways:
- Keep the tracks clean and clear of debris.
- Depending on the climate, use an aerosol-based wax spray or a non-stick silicon-based lubricant on the tracks.
- Use weather-stripping on your sliding glass doors.
- Keep locks well lubricated.
How to Avoid Rust
A mixture of dish soap and baking soda is an excellent cleaning solution for sliding glass door parts. Use a small brush to gently scrub the mixture into the metal, let it sit for ten minutes. After that, pour vinegar over it and scrub at it with a brush until clean before wiping the mixture away. This process can help remove some of the rust and caked-on dirt.
Our Prestige Vinyl Patio Doors are tested against the most stringent industry standards for air and water infiltration, wind-loaded resistance, ease of operation, forced entry and much more. This means you’ll have lower heating and air-conditioning costs, easier cleaning, low maintenance and increased comfort.
Inspirations Art Glass is available in entry doors, storm doors, patio doors, and vinyl windows. Ask for our Inspirations Art glass brochure to see all our designs, color palettes and style availability or customize your design with our interactive visualization program ProVia StudioTM.
- ComforTech™ TLA AND TLK triple-glazed glass.
- Tinted glass in bronze, gray or green.
- Azurlite® glass.
- Painted aluminum internal grid in flat or contoured.
- Woodgrain contoured internal grid.
- Traditional beveled glass.
- Single Prairie beveled glass.
- Single and Double Prairie internal grids.
- Keylock available for all hardware.
- Ultra-Privacy edge channel design keeps out light and prying eyes
- Blinds tilt, taise and lower using the convenient fingertip adjustment slides
- easy to clean; no more dusting of blinds
- 10-Year Warranty
- Available as upgrade to 7000 series
- Available in standard sizes only
- Available in white blinds only
- Available in 1, 2, 3, and 4 lite models (n/a in 50″ x 80″ or 96″ x 80″ sizes)
Available in 2, 3, or 4-panel configurations and standard and custom sizes.
(Woodgrain doors come with White or Beige exterior)
Our Patio Door comes with multipoint mortise hardware available in White or Beige. Optional keylock available. Optional solid brass hardware with keylock available in Bright Brass or Satin Nickel finish.
Optional Hardware With Keylock
Choose Master Seal for Your Home Improvement Needs in Baltimore, MD
No matter what style, hardware, or color you choose for your sliding patio doors, professional installation is important. Master Seal proudly serves the home improvement needs of the Baltimore, MD, area. Call us at 855.608.1580 or reach out to us online to get started on your home improvement project.