Adding storm doors to your home in Maryland improves your security and keeps insects out of your home. There are many reasons our customers choose to add these beautiful doors to their patios and other entryways. Keep reading to learn more about the different types of storm doors and how you can use them to beautify your home.
What Is a Security Storm Door?
A security storm door offers a low-cost option to improve security in your home. These doors discourage burglars by adding an additional shield to guard your belongings. If you live in a townhome or condo, you may need to check with your HOA to make sure that storm doors in Maryland meet the rules governing your community. Our experienced installation team can answer any questions you may have regarding the process of choosing and installing your doors.
We offer the following types of storm doors:
- Security doors
- Patio doors
- Storm doors
- Entry doors
Storm doors usually come in wood, aluminum, or fiberglass. They may have screen or glass inserts for additional security purposes. Once installed, our storm doors last between 25 and 50 years.
What are the Top Benefits of Storm Doors in Maryland?
Consider these three advantages to enhancing your home with storm doors:
- Protect the exterior door. If you have an ornate or customized door, adding a security door can protect it from the elements. Safeguard the paint, stain, or windows on your doorway with a storm door install by our reliable technicians.
- Improve energy efficiency. Even if your current door has energy-efficient properties, adding an extra layer can decrease the loss of hot or cool air and save you money on your utility bill. Check out our different security door options to find out how the right glass or coating can save you money on your electricity bill. We can help you determine whether glass or another material would best serve your needs.
- Keep insects out. Nobody likes to see bugs and creepy crawlies in the living room. You can open your front door to let in a breeze without exposing it to tiny pests, thanks to screen inserts on your storm door. Maximize airflow without worrying whether you’re inviting unwanted pests into your home.
Types of Storm Doors
Storm doors in Maryland protect your home from drafts and thieves. You can also improve the architecture of your home’s exterior with a gorgeous security storm door from Master Seal. A full range of materials and hardware options allow you to customize your entryway to impress guests and put your personal stamp on the most public element of your home. Additionally, we ensure that the door you choose fits the intended opening.
Our team of specialists considers both the security and decorative aspects of your home before making final recommendations on the material and hardware for your door.
Considerations that impact this decision include the following:
- Curb appeal for front-facing doors
- Protection and security
- Improve the architecture of your home
- Break-in prevention
Partner with a team of respected installers who can help you evade intruders and increase your property value. Aesthetics is very important when it comes to reselling your home and welcoming critical guests. You don’t have to choose between aesthetics and function when you purchase a Master Seal storm door.
Security Storm Doors in Maryland
At Master Seal, we offer a wide selection of security doors for our customers and prospective customers in Maryland. Contact us today at 855.608.1580, or contact us online to find out more about our security doors and other products to enhance the value and beauty of your home. Be sure to ask about our windows to safeguard your privacy.