A garden window provides an excellent opportunity to bring the outdoors into a room all year round. But perhaps the window isn’t looking as great as it used to, or it’s showing signs of disrepair. If so, then it’s time to hit up the Master Seal team to select a new garden window and have it professionally installed. Our experts have been installing windows for nearly thirty years. So when you are ready for garden window installation in Maryland, look no further than Master Seal.
When Should You Replace Your Garden Windows?
Like any type of window, you should be looking for deterioration of your existing windows to know if it’s time to replace your garden window.
- Are the seals or weather stripping compromised?
- Is water leaking in?
- Is the glass fogging?
- Do you feel a draft around the window?
- Is the glass cracked?
Garden windows should always be installed by a professional window installation company. This window style is unique and requires expertise and training to ensure that it is installed correctly. When you have professionals like the team at Master Seal install your garden window, you can be sure that the window will withstand any harsh weather. It can also provide a great view and become a centerpiece of the room it is installed in for years to come.
Features of New Garden Windows from Master Seal
One of the signature features of a garden window is the amount of light that it lets in. While this serves any plants in the window well, it also makes the room the garden window is installed in appear larger. More natural light in a room is always beneficial over using artificial light. Plus, you get a great view of your garden, inside and out. Grow plants year-round no matter the weather and create displays that make you happy in the garden window’s expansive area.
Additional features of garden windows from Master Seal include:
- Fully-welded frame and sashes provide additional strength and better thermal retention.
- Dual-pane 13/16″ insulating glass, including warm-edge technology for enhanced thermal performance, which reduces condensation and seal failures.
- Colonial pine casing enriches the warmth of your home’s interior.
- A multi-point locking system offers added security and peace of mind, making for a safe home improvement.
- Corrosion-resistant hardware protects exterior garden window parts from the corroding effects of weather and UV light.
- Trapezoid-shaped casement window vents
- Nested folding handle
- Safety laminated glass garden window roof
- Custom-made wall thicknesses
Garden Window Installation in Maryland
Getting new windows installed in the Baltimore and Washington DC area is as easy as taking the following steps:
- Give us a call to schedule your complimentary estimate or fill out our online request form.
- Meet with our design specialist and receive your free assessment.
- We will build your new window exactly to your custom specifications.
- Our expert team will install your new window.
Master Seal Installs Garden Windows and More
Our garden windows are made of fusion-welded vinyl frames. In addition, the sashes and feature screened casement window vents allow a great deal of light to shine through and nourish plants and flowers. The garden window’s standard birch veneer surround can be sealed, stained, or painted to coordinate with any décor.
When you work with the Master Seal team, you get personalized service every step of the way. That includes:
- A dedicated direct line to your project manager.
- Text message updates every step of the way.
- We coordinate with your schedule.
- Industry-leading warranty and guarantees ensure you will enjoy your new doors for many years to come.
Don’t delay. Give our team a call today at 855.608.1580 and get the windows of your dreams installed.