Patio doors are a great way to bring the outdoors in and enjoy fresh air, but how much do they cost? The average patio door costs between $300 and $500, but a few factors can impact the price. The door size, the type of material, and whether or not you need installation services will influence how much your patio door will cost.
If you’re looking to add a patio door to your home, Master Seal can help. Contact us today at 855.608.1580 to learn more about how we can help you perfect your patio.
What are Patio Doors?
Patio doors are a type of door that is typically made of glass and allows access to the outdoors. They are popular in homes as they help create an indoor/outdoor living space. They’re great for good weather days spent with family and friends, cracking open crabs, and creating lasting memories.
They also make it easier to let out the pup, get out for sports in the backyard, or enjoy a patio space.
Types of Patio Doors
There are three main types of patio doors- sliding, hinged, and French.
- Sliding patio doors are a popular choice as they offer a wider opening and do not take up space on the interior or exterior of your home when open.
- Hinged patio doors are a great option if you want doors that open to the outside of your home.
- French patio doors are a classic choice and offer a timeless look.
How Much Do Patio Doors Cost?
The cost of patio doors will vary depending on the door’s size, style, and material. Generally, patio doors can range in price from $500 to $4000.
Here is a breakdown of the average cost of patio doors:
- Sliding patio doors: $300-$1,500
- French patio doors: $1,000-$2,500
- Hinged patio doors: $500-$4,000
The most common type of patio door is the sliding patio door. They are typically made of glass and can range in price from $300 to $1,500.
French patio doors are another popular type of door. They usually have two doors that open in the middle and are made of wood or metal. French patio doors can cost between $1,000 and $2,500.
Hinged patio doors are the most expensive type of patio door. They can cost between $500 and $4,000. Hinged patio doors are typically made of wood or metal and open to the outside of the home.
3 Factors That Impact the Cost of Patio Doors
Three main factors will impact how much your patio doors cost- size, style, and material.
- The door size is the first factor that will impact the cost. Patio doors come in various sizes, so measuring the space available is essential before choosing a door.
- The style of the door is the second factor to consider. There are three main types of patio doors- sliding, hinged, and French. Sliding patio doors are the most popular type and are typically made of glass. French patio doors are made of wood or metal and have two doors that open in the middle. Hinged patio doors are also made of wood or metal and open to the outside of the home.
- The material of the door is the third factor to consider. Patio doors can be made of wood, metal, or glass. The material you choose will impact the price as well as the look and feel of the door.
Patio Doors for You with Master Seal in Baltimore, MD
Master Seal is the leading provider of patio doors in Baltimore, MD. We offer a wide selection of doors to choose from, so you can find the perfect one for your home. Contact us today at 855.608.1580 to learn more about how we can help you create the ideal patio space.