Security door options keep your home and the people in it safe. Plus, a security door is one of the most important investments you can make in your house. There are many options for choosing a security door for your home or business in the Baltimore area. Steel entry doors can give you the peace of mind you are looking for to keep your family and your home safe from potential trespassing and theft.
Protect your family while impressing your guests with a safe, stylish security door installation from Master Seal. Browse our showroom today or give us a call at 855.608.1580 today for a free consultation.
Security Door Options
At Master Seal, our goal is to provide you with the security you need and the style of door that you want. We have built our reputation on delivering beautiful solutions to protect your home and property. A steel entry door may sound like something clunky that belongs in a prison cell, but today there are many options for decorative steel doors.
Some steel security door options and details include the following:
- We are proud to offer SafeGuard™ steel doors, a brand that guarantees that your doors will not split, warp, or delaminate for as long as you are in your home.
- A defining feature is the dual u-channel steel door edges custom-made to your specific door width. This three-dimensional design gives added strength so your door will not warp or succumb to attempted break-ins.
- The entire door surround is sealed with a polymer thermal break which adds better insulation value and prevents exposed steel edges.
- You can choose from various color options, including over ten wood stain finishes and more than 25 decorator colors.
- The doors are colored or stained during the manufacturing process, so it’s ready to be installed when you order your door, with no painting necessary.
- Steel security doors from Master Seal are energy efficient, secure, and durable.
All the energy-efficient benefits from the superior construction of the doors will lower your monthly energy bill and give a great first impression to guests, friends, and family a great first impression as they enter your home. They could be the best security door options for your home.
What Makes a Door Secure?
Most think of a security door as a steel construction door as a front door security option, but an added layer of security could also be a security storm door. A security door can be in other places in your home or business, like a panic room or basement. Aside from its construction, many features add to the door’s security. Look for things like:
- Safety glass
- Solid brass strike plate with integrated steel dust box
- Welded steel hinges that cannot be pried out by force
- A heavy-duty frame of at least two inches
- Heavy gauge z-bar
- Quality weather-stripping
- Heavy-duty mortise lock
- Pneumatic heavy-duty closer
- Adjustable door closing speed
- A deadbolt with a one-inch throw and protective steel guard
- A dual-fin sweep on the adjustable bottom expander
- A lifetime warranty
The sturdy construction and features of security doors can stand up to bad weather and potential intruders for years. Thankfully, these doors can be as stylish as they are secure.
Other Front Door Security Door Options
Front door security is the most important place to invest in a secure entry in your home. Other options besides steel doors include wrought iron, fiberglass, and wood. Aesthetics are important when deciding what type of door will fit best with your home’s style.
No matter what material you choose for your security entry, taking the time to research the features and understand what goes into the construction is vital. Before making a purchase, you should also have a professional inspect any door you are considering.
Master Seal Knows Doors
We’ve been in the business of making homes safe for almost 30 years in the greater Baltimore area. Trust our talented and professional team to answer any questions you have about the best security door options for your home or business. A security door doesn’t have to lack style when choosing one from Master Seal. In addition to security doors, Master Seal offers:
- Vinyl replacement windows
- Bow windows
- Garden windows
- Storm doors
- Window awnings
- Pilasters and pediments
Give Master Seal a call at 855.608.1580 for a free consultation regarding your window and entryway projects.