If you’re concerned about safety in your home, you may find yourself wondering if you need a security door. First, it is essential to educate yourself so that you know what’s involved with this kind of home improvement. Security doors come in different strengths, shapes, and designs, as well as different materials. Some come with a see-through screen of wrought iron, while others have aluminum and steel materials. Regardless of the strength, design, or materials, these doors keep your house safe at all times. At Master Seal, security door installation is done by our team of professionals. Security doors eliminate the possibility that intruders can compromise your home’s entry points. Add security cameras to the doors for added protection.
Do I Need a Security Door?
Security doors provide more than just protection. Below are some of the benefits of using the doors:
- Offer natural cooling – Window screens and screen doors flush warm air away from your home. They make it safe to leave doors and windows open during hot nights.
- Save your money – It may be expensive to cool your home. The doors provide free cooling to your home.
- Reduce risk level – Security doors lower the risk of intruders breaking into your house. Anything you can do to prevent break-ins is worth investing in.
- A good investment – The doors add value to your home. With their sophisticated designs, they give your house a premium look.
- Provide safety from inside and outside – Screens also make it easy to escape from a house in case of a fire emergency.
Choosing the Ideal Security Door
There are a variety of different options to choose from for security doors. Frames and locking mechanisms also come in different designs. Some doors are more suited for better airflow and light. Others are better for improved privacy. You can even add a peephole to the door to check who is at the door before letting them in. Select a door that has all the features you require for your workplace or home. It is also important to choose security doors that are within your budget.
What Kinds of Security Doors are Available?
If you’re asking yourself if you need a security door, and find yourself wondering where you can get one, Master Seal is the answer. Our security doors do not compromise beauty, even when it comes to safety. We offer a variety of styles, shapes, and colors. Choose one that matches the decor of your house.
Every door has high-quality and durable features. Master Seal provides precise and quality security door installation. Some of the standard features and designs of the security doors we offer include:
- Heavy-duty mortise lock featuring a protective steel guard. It is available in three finishes.
- Safety glass
- The deluxe slimline deadbolt lock is identical from both sides of the handle and lock. It has a heavy-gauge steel latch guard to avoid tampering from the outside.
- Lever-style mortise deadbolt lock offers elegant handles and locks. A curve shape on the handles makes them easy to grasp.
- The powder-coat polyester finish is durable and resistant to corrosion and harsh weather. The finish is available in 10 elegant colors.
- Patio security gates can increase security in your patio. Burglars often use patios to intrude into a home.
Trust Master Seal for Security Door Installation in Baltimore
At Master Seal, we offer top-notch home improvement and home security options. Our selection of doors, windows, and more will enhance the appearance and security of your home.
Getting your new door installed is easy. Follow the following steps:
- Give us a call.
- Have some rough measurements of your current entry.
- Pick one of our high-quality doors.
- Set a date to have it installed.
- Have the door installed.
- Enjoy your new door for the remainder of the time you own the home.
At Master Seal, we like to make things simple. Our installers are experts in entry door installation in the Washington, DC area. We just lay it all out for you so that you get what you want. Please find out the benefits of installing a security door in your home by contacting us today at 855.608.1580.