Security bars are a cheap and effective way to enhance the security layout of your home. Whichever type of home you live in, it is important to embrace the benefits of security bars. These bars prevent burglars from forcefully breaking into your home.
Every household needs to have strong security doors. Traditional locks are easy to pick, and as such, there is a need for added security.
At Master Seal, we let clients enjoy the benefits of security bars through our quality, stylish and affordable products.
Five Benefits of Security Bars
Their design allows them to withstand the most significant amount of force a burglar could use. They hinder criminals who would now have to work harder to break into your home. This prompts them to look for a target that will be easier to break into.
The benefits of security bars include:
- Enhanced security: They can withstand up to hundreds of pounds of brute force. Should a burglar succeed in picking your lock, the security bar prevents them from opening the door. Its support is the strongest part of your house – the floor. Besides, the contact plate on the door prevents its movement, which saves you high repair costs.
- Affordable and effective: This is one of the most important benefits of security bars. They add an extra layer of security if experienced intruders are successful in breaking the door lock. This foolproof product is available at an affordable price. It should thus be a must-have in any home for enhanced security.
- Easy to use: Their application is not only easy but also time-efficient. Security bars fit perfectly to your doorknob and do not need extra resources to be operational. Their length is also adjustable depending on the height of your doorknob.
- Portable and lightweight: Most security bars are lightweight in that they weigh less than a pound. They are also about two feet tall hence very portable. This makes them easy to position and handle for effective use.
- Allows other door functions: This security system enhances door functions rather than hinder them. Mail and small packages can still pass through as usual. The use of security bars does not affect the ventilation of your house.
Security Doors at Master Seal
Steel security doors prevent break-ins into your home, thus keeping your family and property safe. At Master Seal, our security storm doors are durable, strong, and user-friendly. They come with a heavy-duty 2-inch frame with a lifetime warranty. Their hinges are steel-made and welded; removing them is not a task most burglars would want to undertake.
Their strike plate is brass-made with a dust box integrated. The bottom expander is adjustable and is dual-fin swept to keep drafts and noise outside. Security doors at Master Seal also have a powder coat finish, which is more durable than liquid paint. They also come with weather-stripped safety glass panels that are easily replaceable depending on your ventilation needs.
The security doors have a heavy-duty pneumatic closer thus, closing speed is adjustable. The closer has an in-built shock absorber that prevents damage due to strong wind.
Other products and services on sale at Master Seal include:
- Steel entry doors, fiberglass entry doors, aluminum storm doors, patio doors
- Window awnings
- Door Awnings
- Exterior surround pilaster and pediments
Master Seal Offers the Best Door Services
Do not settle for moderate door services that do not guarantee security. At Master Seal, our primary goal is to offer products of superior quality. Also, there are many benefits of security bars, thus making it a necessity for any home. Contact Master Seal today via 855.608.1580 to make inquiries on our products.