Security bars are a cheap and effective way to enhance the security layout of your home. Whichever type of home you live in, it is essential to embrace the benefits of security bars. These bars prevent burglars from forcefully breaking into your home.
Every household needs to have strong, secure doors. Traditional locks are easy to pick, so there is a need for added security.
At Master Seal, we let clients enjoy the benefits of security bars through our quality, stylish and affordable products. Call 855.608.1580 today to find the security bar and security door installation solutions you need to protect your family and home.
What Are Security Bars?
Security bars are devices that install on doors and windows. They come in various shapes, sizes, colors, and designs. The most common type is the steel security bar. These high-quality steel bars are resistant to bending and breaking.
The primary purpose of security bars is to make it difficult for burglars to enter your home. Installing these bars makes it more difficult for potential intruders to break into your home.
While some people think that security bars are an eyesore, there are now many options available that are both stylish and effective. At Master Seal, we have a wide range of security bars that will suit any home.
5 Benefits of Security Bars
Their design allows them to withstand the most significant amount of force a burglar could use. They hinder criminals who would now have to work harder to break into your home. This extra effort prompts the would-be burglars to look for an easier target to exploit.
The benefits of security bars include:
- Enhanced security – They can withstand up to hundreds of pounds of brute force. Should a burglar succeed in picking your lock, the security bar prevents them from opening the door. Its support is the floor, which is the strongest part of your house. Additionally, the contact plate on the door prevents some damage, which can save you high repair costs.
- Affordable and effective – This is one of the most important benefits of security bars. They add an extra layer of security if experienced intruders successfully break the door lock. This foolproof product is available at an affordable price. It should thus be a must-have in any home for enhanced security.
- Easy to use – Their application is not only easy but also time-efficient. Security bars fit perfectly to your doorknob and do not need extra resources to be operational. Their length is also adjustable depending on the height of your doorknob.
- Portable and lightweight – Most security bars are lightweight and weigh less than a pound. They are also only about two feet tall, making them very portable. Their efficient size makes them easy to position and handle for practical use by almost anyone.
- Allows other door functions – This security system enhances door functions rather than hinders them. Mail and small packages can still pass through as usual. Security bars also do not impede the flow of air through your door.
Security Doors at Master Seal
Steel security doors prevent break-ins into your home, thus keeping your family and property safe. At Master Seal, our security storm doors are durable, strong, and user-friendly. They come with a heavy-duty two-inch frame that carries a lifetime warranty. Their hinges are steel-made and welded; removing them is not a task most burglars would want to undertake.
The strike plate on the doors is brass-made with a dust box integrated. The bottom expander is adjustable and is dual-fin swept to keep drafts and noise outside. Security doors at Master Seal also have a powder coat finish, which is more durable than liquid paint. They also come with weather-stripped safety glass panels that are easily replaceable depending on your ventilation needs.
The security doors have a heavy-duty pneumatic closer, which provides adjustable closing speeds to meet your needs. The closer has a built-in shock absorber that prevents damage that strong winds can cause.
Other products and services from Master Seal include:
- Steel entry doors, fiberglass entry doors, aluminum storm doors, patio doors
- Exterior surround pilaster and pediments
- Vinyl, bay, and glass block windows
Master Seal Offers the Best Door Services
Why settle for moderate door services that do not guarantee security? At Master Seal, our primary goal is to offer superior quality products. The benefits of security bars can help you feel at ease in your home. Contact Master Seal today at 855.608.1580 to find the perfect security bar to make your home safer.