Updating your storm door for spring is a great way to both give your home a facelift and also increase its security. If you’re planning a remodel in the Baltimore or Washington, DC, areas, contact Master Seal today. Our expert team of window and door specialists is standing by to discuss your needs and give you a free estimate. Your storm door hardware options may feel endless, but we’re excited to help you narrow down the possibilities and land on the choice that will best meet your needs and desires. Call us at 855.608.1580 or reach out online for more information.
Current Trends for Storm Door Hardware
There are several exciting trends this season in storm door hardware. Here are just five of the top ideas to consider:
- Matte black: This sleek, modern finish has been popular for both exterior and interior hardware for a while, and it remains on-trend in 2023. One of its top recommended features is its ability to pair well with almost any color scheme.
- Satin silver-tone metals: A satin finish on a silver-colored metal conveys both elegance and strength. Whether it’s chrome, nickel, or actual silver, the eye automatically associates a satin finish with understated beauty and pragmatic weather-proofing.
- Polished brass: Running in the other direction of the more understated colors above, bold polished brass has also made a resurgence. Its established aesthetic of opulent elegance can bring a vibrant and authentic quality to more traditional home designs.
- Straight lever style handles: Especially when painted in matte black or another dark color, straight lever style handles give your exterior a sophisticated modern feel. Tasteful and sleek, this style also plays well with many other architectural elements. Master Seal’s Westgate and Windsor meet this bill.
- Curved lever handle: Handles still beat out door knobs this year in popularity, but if a straight, squarish design isn’t to your liking, consider an elegant waveform. Pedigreed yet versatile, options like Master Seal’s Venice, Siera, or Cambridge handles are all great choices.
Available Finishes for Hardware
There are many beautiful finishes available for your hardware, and the ultimate deciding factors should be your personal preference and overall home aesthetic. Trends come and go, but at Master Seal, we believe we can help you settle on an option that will make you happy for years to come. We thus offer a range of finishes for our line of storm door hardware, including:
- Lifetime bright brass
- Lifetime satin nickel
- 1-year antique brass
- Lifetime aged bronze
- 1-year black
- 1-year white
Storm Door Handle Styles
In the same way that, at the end of the day, finishes depend on your home’s overall look and your individual style sense, so too does handle type ultimately come down to these factors. We provide options that meet both 2023’s style trends as well as more classic options in the belief that we’ve truly got an option to meet almost every need. Our hardware is constructed from top-quality materials, and we include both single and multi-point mortise constructions. Here are a few of our favorite storm door handle styles:
- Venice: This curved lever handle not only plays well with current style trends but provides multi-point mortise security. It looks great in any of our finishes, with lifetime bright brass being especially attractive.
- Windsor: This rounded tip lever handle presents a relatively straight shape seen from straight on but still includes a gentle curve away from the door to make it more pleasant to the touch. It looks great in any of our finishes, but choose 1-year black to engage with this year’s fascination with clean lines and light-absorbing finishes.
- Townsend: This traditional vertically oriented handle provides supreme ergonomic comfort and a timeless look. Order it in lifetime-aged bronze for a demure but elegant aesthetic.
Plan Your Storm Door Revamp with Master Seal in Rosedale, MD Today
At Master Seal, we understand your need for both style and functionality and thus offer a range of aluminum and security storm door options. Reach out to our friendly team at 855.608.1580 or online to get more information and price quotes about your spring storm door renovation today.