Security doors protect you from intruders and insects from outside. Having such a door in your home gives you peace of mind. The doors also help to withstand forces of harsh weather and storms. There are various types of security doors. They vary on factors such as size, shape, and materials used in their construction. Security doors have either steel or aluminum materials. The doors need to have durable methods of constriction. The hinges and locks are sturdy for long-lasting durability. Doors made of steel require good care and maintenance.
Types of Security Doors
There are various classifications of security doors. These include:
- Double security doors: They are ideal for homes with French doors or sliding glass doors. These security doors include one main door and a second one. One can choose to close the second door or leave it open. Double security doors are available in different designs and styles.
- Single security doors: These are the most common. They are modifiable depending on the needs of the consumers.
- Laser doors: These doors bring a different level of customization. They are available in both double and single styles.
- Mesh doors: Mesh entails steel material. It is impossible to kick or rip it. Some have a removable safety glass panel. This allows fresh air in the house while protecting from intruders and bugs.
- Stainless steel security wire: This door provides the highest level of protection. They have heavy steel mesh and a three-point lock.
- Small diamond grille: It has small holes and an aluminum grill. The door is ideal for protecting small warehouses.
Aside from protecting from intruders, some security doors are fire-resistant. They have cameras that enable you to see the person outside the door. You can also link a security door to your phone. This helps you observe your home while at the office.
Security Doors Available
Master Seal provides different styles of security doors. The doors provide protection and enhance the appearance of a home or entrance. They have lasting beauty and special features. These give you pride of ownership and peace of mind.
Some of the unique features of Master Seal security doors include:
- Heavy gauge Z-bar: This involves weather stripping. It keeps out dirt, noise, and drafts
- Heavy-duty two-inch frame
- Welded hinges: The hinges are durable and strong
- Pneumatic heavy-duty closer: This includes a chain and built-in shock absorption. It prevents wind damage
- Zinc primer undercoat
- Strike plate: This has a steel dust box and solid brass. It provides additional security in a factory
The home improvement company provides security door hardware options. The customer looks at the available types of security doors and picks out their preferred door color. All locks have metals that resist elements. The lock-sets and handles are available in satin chrome, antique, and polished brass finishes.
Find What You Need With Master Seal
Don’t compromise the security of your family. Keep yourself and your family safe from intruders and harsh weather. We provide different types of security doors in your preferred style. Take a step to visit us today by contacting us at 855.608.1580.